Re: Defending yourself

shawn wilson wrote:
LOL. I would've tried to be a bit more graceful but the thought did cross my
mind.

The reply you are replying to didn't strike me as helpful or constructive. Neither does a LOL style reply, but I digress.

BTW, sense we're talking "mailing list policy" and NOT debian (or anything
else linux related) the original email for this thread *AND* the (idiotic)

I am curious if discussing list policy is on topic. It is actually explicitly on topic on a number of lists, the rationale is that it concerns the list and everyone on it and ought to be openly debated.

But, I will keep quiet if this list's policy differs in that regard.

To respond to another suggestion.
I'd gladly volunteer and take over administration of this list in order to help prevent its abuse and make sure it runs as smoothly as possible. I'd also make available resources, for free, in order to run it, if necessary.

Best regards,
Jeroen

--
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/