Re: Defending yourself

On 05/10/2011 02:26 AM, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
Tom Furie wrote:
Ahem, don't you mean Jeroen? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yeah me, thanks. :-)

Thing is, normally I see little to no spam from a mailing list. That's
because they're managed in such a way spam hasn't got a chance of
getting through.

Debian mailing lists are "open".

Spam sent to mailing lists shouldn't be filtered at the receiving side,
the subscriber, but at the sending side, the mailing list software.
Hence my original question if this list was forgotten by its maintainer(s).

Not forgotten, but a consequence of the policy decision to let Debian lists be open.

corrupt."