Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On 03/31/2011 01:50 PM, Klistvud wrote:

Yep, the network card(s) issue does seem to pop up from time to time,
even on this very list. Oh well, I'll do without the integrated network
card for a while if that should be the case. It's the video subsystem
and the proprietary drivers that really worry me... ;D

If this is actually the board you are referring to, then since it is *really* old (the AMD 760G Northbridge is older than the 780G in my 18 month old box), you should have no compatibility issues.