Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On 03/31/2011 02:04 PM, Brad Rogers wrote:
[snip]

IDK much about the ATI drivers, other than they're closed source.  I
think that they cause fewer problems than the nVidia ones, though.  At
least, I don't recall seeing as many people asking for help installing
them and getting them working as people do for the nVidia stuff.  Mind
you, that could just be because I use nVidia and notice the calls for
help with them more.

Over the years, I've gotten the sense that there are many more compatibility and stability issues with the (free and proprietary) ATI drivers than compared to nv and nvidia.

corrupt."