Re: adzapper help needed

On 20110327_194800, hamed hosseini wrote:
> i am new,what is adzapper?

[snip...]

Adzapper is a filter that removes advertisements from the pages that you
browse on the internet. I remember that I liked it because it could be
used with any and all web browsers and I am always searching and hoping
for a better browser. In this current situation, I want to use it with
Google Chromium ... will it really get rid of the ads???

Adzapper is packaged in Debian repository. But I am having some difficulty
with the currently available documentation.