recover partition table

Hello,

recently I wiped out all but one partition tables by stupidness and hasty
reading ...

Thanks to testdisk, most of the damage is already fixed.

There are 2 drives, that testdisk could not find the partion informations for.
Accidently I discovered "/var/log/installer/partman", which looks like being
from the time before my dumb Chuck-Norris-Roundhouse-Kick  ;)

That logfile looks like having reasonable partition informations of all drives.

Can anybody please shine me a light, how to patch the partition tables with
informations from that file, so it might be possible to gain access to data ...

kind regards

Gero