Re: What happened to debian - does "stable" keep having any meaning?

Hello,

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Vi, 25 mar 11, 14:52:53, Geronimo wrote:
> > Tom H wrote:
> > >
> > > You don't need an mta.
> >
> > I already filed that bugreport using email only.
>
> JFYI and for the archives: when you run 'reportbug --configure' don't
> select an MTA. Reportbug will submit the bug directly then.

Hm - I have to confess, that my objection is not related to MTA, but to
hidden/obscure transmission. Yes, I am paranoid ;)

email interface is fine for me and I'll learn to use the right format.
Thanks for your assistance!

> > The template from http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting is missing the
> > entry "Severity", so my bugreport is not as desired.
> > May be a list admin can change that?
>
> Anyone can do it, just send an e-mail to control@bugs.debian.org with
> this content (indented for readability):
>
>     severity <bugnumber> wishlist
>     thanks

Great. Thanks for the pointer.
This way I noticed, that my bugreport has already been moved to different
package.

You're so fast :)

kind regards

Gero