Re: Lenny and 2TB USB drive

Checking 'dmesg' was the answer. It showed that the drive WAS being
seen. I did a manual mount and everything worked properly. I also did
the same with another 2TB drive with NTFS. Again, a manual mount worked.
This tells me the difference between the 1TB and 2TB drives is in the
way auto-mount handles them. Since I can get what I need working, I'm
not going to persue the matter furfher.

Thanks for the help.

   John Salmon
salmonjj@comcast.net