Re: I want beep in urxvt terminal - SOLVED

On 02/17/2011 02:36 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:02:46 +0100
Csanyi Pal<csanyipal@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hello Csanyi,

Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net>  writes:
Sadly, I don't get the beep, even though pulseaudio-utils is not
installed.  (But libpulse-mainloop-glib0 and libpulse0 are.)
Then why don't you try uninstall these packages?

I just looked into that.  Trying to remove either requires the removal
of loads of other stuff.   :-(

Exactly...  (And yes, I do have module pcspkr loaded.)

--
"The normal condition of mankind is tyranny and misery."
Milton Friedman