Re: Squeeze install hangs reading CD drive

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:57:08 +0000 Brian wrote:

> I've just tried Steve Kleene's installation method with an 8GB usb stick
> and the same iso and bailed out at the partitioning stage.

So I failed, and an earlier poster (kn@debian.mu) in this thread failed,
while you succeeded.  Today I got the same failure when I put today's testing
netinst on the same flash drive (overwriting the 6.0.0 one).  I finally got a
complete installation from a testing netinst CD; Squeeze had failed as noted
at the start of this thread.

I'll think about posting a bug report on the USB problem, but I guess it
works for someone.