Re: [OT] E-mail formatting (was: Squeeze how to use networked printer?)

On Qui, 10 Fev 2011, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:59:40 -0500, Tom H wrote:

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Camaleón wrote:

I am only aware of one problem that happens when users of Gmail's
webmail change the subject: the message reaches the list "unthreaded"
(it's another of Gmail's webmails flaws...).

It's unthreaded in Gmail's interface but threaded for the list.

Last time I checked it appeared also broken in the mailing list archive
(not just in this mailing list, but any).

It's true, if you change the subject Gmail removes the References and In-Reply-To headers, thus starting a new thread.

--
Eschew obfuscation.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br