Squeeze how to use networked printer?

debian-user:

I recently installed a Debian 6.0.0 i386 Squeeze desktop system. I am unable to figure out how to print to a LAN printer (HP LaserJet P2055dn). When I go to Swirl -> System -> Administration -> Printing and click Add, nothing happens. Under Lenny, I was able to fumble my way through the equivalent tool and successfully setup/ install/ configure/ whatever the printer and use it from all my desktop applications.

I've installed anything and everything related to HP and printing via Swirl -> System -> Administration -> Synaptic Package Manager, but still no luck.

STFW I see some discussion, but no solution (yet):

Any suggestions?

TIA,

David