Re: Squeeze how to use networked printer?

On 02/09/2011 11:39 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
when you find a FIX for something, I think "THEY" like to see the
subject line change to --
> Re: Squeeze how to use networked printer?-SOLVED

It is my understanding that changing the subject line causes problems for the mail server, for some recipients, and/or for the various other systems that handle list traffic. Therefore, I don't change the subject line.

but I am glad you got it!! I love that web admin page, you can
start/stop printers, check on status...

I hate it when I "upgrade" and discover that fundamental tools are gone, different, and/or broken.

David

p.s. On debian-user, please "Reply to All", rather than "Reply", so that your reply goes to the list.