Re: lenny to squeeze upgrade health check....

>> # script -t 2>~/upgrade-squeeze.time -a ~/upgrade-squeeze.script
>
> This is not specific to the upgrade, it can be used at any time (almost).

> It records the screen and any text printed to it or entered from the
> keyboard.  What's more, you can replay it at different speeds if you like --
> slow it down or speed it up (not on the fly).

Thanks for the suggestions here..

But how do you turn it off?  I mean after the upgrade is over and you
don't need it any more do you type something in like script -stop
~/upgrade-squeeze.time?

Or does it stop automatically once you log off or power down?

Regards

Michael Fothergill