Re: which is at fault? iceweasel or drupal?

* Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> [110131 04:12]:
> In <[🔎] 20110130220014.GA2763@rlharris.org>, Russell L. Harris wrote:
> >Occasionally while browsing with iceweasel, the machine slows to a
> >crawl and the processor usage (as displayed by system monitor) stays
> >at 100 percent.  Almost always, this happens when browsing a web site
> >which uses drupal as its engine.
> If the Drupal site is yours, you might view the source and see if you and
> simplify it.  If not, probably just have to deal with it or use a different
> or newer browser.

It is not my site; at this point I have no intention of trying drupal
again.

But I installed Konqueror (I am running Gnome) and discovered that
Konqueror does not exhibit this effect.  So for that web site (and
perhaps for everything else), I now plan to use Konqueror.

RLH