[OT] Build a single binary deb from source which produces many

As per the Debian FAQ [1] I am building packages from source using:

    dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b

However, some source packages produce multiple binary packages, is there
a way of just rebuilding the specific binary package I'm interested in?
(I've tried this out in man pages and using Google.)

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-pkg_basics.en.html#s-sourcebuild

Marked [OT] because I was to do this on a Debian derivative; but I am
also proper Debian user as well :-)

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments