Re: [OT] Re: Evolution 2.30 (squeeze) with exchange

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 22:29 +0100, Erwan David wrote:
> I'll try the latest davmail, now I use icedove in Imap (activated on
> exchange)

I've used davmail for several weeks and it seems to work well, but as it
slurps data though the outlook web interface email formatting is
different (though perfectly acceptable). So I would suggest that if your
exchange server has IMAP enabled, connect direct to that for email, but
use davmail for callendar and contacts.

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments