Re: Error installing Squeeze with root filesystem as btrfs

Paul Richards a écrit :

> I figured out how to add crc32 to the initramfs, but unfortunately I
> get the same error.  It's unfortunate that the error message does not
> tell me which symbol is missing, as perhaps including another modulre
> in the initramfs would help.

Did you look at the output of dmesg as the message suggested ?
The initramfs should start a shell after failing to mount the root
filesystem (be patient, this may take some time).
In the installer/rescue shell, you could also check the module
dependency with lsmod.