Re: [SOLVED] Re: NVidia MCP61, no sound...

Dear Anand,

I simply compiled the current alsa-driver, without changing the default
kernel for Lenny, and everything went fine.

This new PC with Athlon X4 is still driving me crazy because of many
little problems. The last one is with DV grabbing, but that another
story, I'm going to tell that to the kinodv mailing list.

Best regards.