Re: Is squeeze compatible woth WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

Dne, 13. 12. 2010 17:42:10 je J.A. de Vries napisal(a):
Hi,

I've been on testing for years now, so that'll be squeeze at the moment.

To be honest: I don't remember extacly what command I used for formatting, but I do remember that I didn't have to do anything special. I presume that means
I just used mkfs.ext3.

I just wanted to make clear whether special tools, live CDs or such. So that clears it now. Thanx.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.