Re: Is squeeze compatible woth WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

Dne, 13. 12. 2010 17:05:10 je J.A. de Vries napisal(a):
Hi Klistvud,

I have been using this exact disk for a couple of months now, without any trouble whatsoever. Mind you, first thing I do with new disks is format them, so maybe that has prevented some problems from arising. I use 2 of these disks in a LVM setup with full disk encryption (manually done during install, as I didn't want to use the debian-installer config option for that). Once in a while I review the logs, but never a peep from the disks, so I assume all is
well.

Grx HdV

Hey, thanx a bunch. That's a relief. Would you also tell me which tool you use for formatting, and whether you're on lenny or squeeze?

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.