Re: weired issues of debian squeeze (base system)

On Monday, 13. Dec 2010, 17:51:17 Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Do you mean the mini-config done by KDE3 at first start? ... Or do you mean
> the old base-config program, back when the installation was done in two
> steps (sarge was the last release to use this IIRC)?

No, I refer to the kde settings dialog, where all desktop-settings can be
changed. The same configuration page is accessible from the clock in the
destop-bar.

I'm not shure, but I think the utc-option was there on kde 3.x
I see that timesettings-dialog with that utc-checkbox in my mind, but I can't
asure where it was from.

> The question is certainly in the installer, I checked the translation
> files (.po), but it is probably shown only on expert installs.

Ok, I'll do another installation just to validate, that I did nothing wrong by
myself. Additionally I'll try an expert installation too.

Thanks for your attention and your time!

kind regards

Gero