Re: Is squeeze compatible woth WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

Hi Klistvud,

I have been using this exact disk for a couple of months now, without any
trouble whatsoever. Mind you, first thing I do with new disks is format them,
so maybe that has prevented some problems from arising. I use 2 of these disks
in a LVM setup with full disk encryption (manually done during install, as I
didn't want to use the debian-installer config option for that). Once in a
while I review the logs, but never a peep from the disks, so I assume all is
well.

Grx HdV