Re: "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

Dne, 19. 11. 2010 09:17:56 je Sthu Deus napisal(a):
Thank You for Your explanation, Simon:

> It was just that one kid, what appears to be a conversation was a
> quoting error.
> And he apologized, maybe cause Stan Hoeppner had the right method of
> convincing him to do so...

Don't let this upset u, reviewing the thread before posting would
have been an enlightment here.

Though I still do not understand how it could be an "quoting error"

There. Now you understand?
What I did is simply "inadvertently" delete a couple of ">" characters which separate quoting levels in my MUA.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.