Re: "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

Stan Hoeppner <stan <at> hardwarefreak.com> writes:

> crossbuns.hot <at> gmail.com put forth on 11/17/2010 11:16 PM:
> > How the fuck do I fix this?
I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking

> > bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
> > You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
> > your free shit but if you niggas cant get
> > GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
> > Fix my shit niggas.
>
> My, what fine caliber students Rochester Institute of Technology is
> accepting these days.
Here we have a WASP kid impersonating a black
> street thug in an attempt to goad this list into a racial argument.
> Your ability to spell, and your choice of
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Cross_Buns as a handle belie your true
> identity.
>
> Since RIT graciously provided us with the IP address,
129.21.50.171, of
> the PC, probably yours,
which you sent this crap from, through Gmane,
> maybe I'll just forward this fine prose along to Mary-Beth Cooper,
> Senior Vice President for Student Affairs.
 It shouldn't take the RIT
> technical staff very long to identify you
 based on the IP address, date,
> and time of transmissoin.
Then you can have a nice chat with Ms. Cooper
> about this post which you feel was so creative.
>
> Would you like me to forward this
with the bits identifying you as the
> sender, to Ms. Cooper?

No please don't do that.
I'm sorry, I was wrong to say that.
I was celebrating the end of the quarter
and was a little under the influence when I posted that.
 I shouldn't have said that and it's really
embarrising that I posted while under the influence,
I shouldn't have done that.