Re: "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

crossbuns.hot@gmail.com put forth on 11/17/2010 11:16 PM:
> How the fuck do I fix this? I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking
>
> bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
> You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
> your free shit but if you niggas cant get
> GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
> Fix my shit niggas.

My, what fine caliber students Rochester Institute of Technology is
accepting these days.  Here we have a WASP kid impersonating a black
street thug in an attempt to goad this list into a racial argument.
Your ability to spell, and your choice of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Cross_Buns as a handle belie your true
identity.

Since RIT graciously provided us with the IP address, 129.21.50.171, of
the PC, probably yours, which you sent this crap from, through Gmane,
maybe I'll just forward this fine prose along to Mary-Beth Cooper,
Senior Vice President for Student Affairs.  It shouldn't take the RIT
technical staff very long to identify you based on the IP address, date,
and time of transmissoin.  Then you can have a nice chat with Ms. Cooper
about this post which you feel was so creative.

Would you like me to forward this with the bits identifying you as the
sender, to Ms. Cooper?

--
Stan