Re: HP Laserjet not printing.

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 11:37:37AM +0200, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:
>     But wait.  I have a Macbook also.  Can you check whether this can be
>     done from a Mac please?  I don't want to open the box to find out.
>
> No, you can not disable this "feature" under Mac OS X, only in Windows.
>

>     Well I am considering now to return my printer.  I have not opened the
>     box yet.  I don't  have a Windows installation and if SIUtility would
>     not run under Wine, I am stumped.
>
> I can try to run this utility under Wine and report back, but you have to wait
> several hours, I'm not near printer right now.

That will help.  Thanks.

Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never
      die. Believest thou this?"    John 11:26