Re: HP Laserjet not printing.

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 11:34:14PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:
> > mil to Debian-desktop list, and go reply there). it was all about of HP
> > Smart install thing. heres link. http://np237.livejournal.com/29204.html
>
> Good!
>
> Maybe you can share the steps you followed so anyone facing the same problem
> can also solve it :-)

Yes please.  I have bought the same printer this weekend and did  not
even take it out of the box.  Will probably try to use it by the end of
this week.  Your answer can save me time.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he
      is old, he will not depart from it."   Proverbs 22:6