Re: HP Laserjet not printing.

thanks for reply. but I've already found a solution (I accidentally send mil to Debian-desktop list, and go reply there).
it was all about of HP Smart install thing. heres link. http://np237.livejournal.com/29204.html

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 22:26:40 +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:

> Printer Driver: HP LaserJet Professional p1102, hpcups 3.10.5, requires
> proprietary plugin

It seems your printer needs you to download a propietary plugin:

Driver Plugin Information:

This printer REQUIRES a downloadable driver plug-in. Use hp-setup to
install the printer, and to download and install the plug-in. In general,
required driver plugins are required for printing support. Driver plug-
ins are released under a proprietary (non-open) license and are not part
of the HPLIP tarball release.