Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:34:18 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:

(...)

> the question is, do I want to try to go to all the trouble of converting
> my years of kmail mail, to MBOX format...

Yes, that's another handicap :-)

I love "maildir" and Kmail has the ability to play fine with both formats
(mbox and maildir) while Icedove only works (internally, for local mail)
with mbox and searching strings in Icedove is bit slow if mbox files are
big (measured in GiB :-P).

I finally had to renounce KMail at work, not just because I switched to
GNOME but for its inability of handling HTML as it should.

For you... well, if you are not "forced" to properly render HTML
messages, just keep Kmail, I've always found it to be a great MUA.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón