Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Sat October 30 2010, Camaleón wrote:
> You can please all the people all the time by allowing the user to be
> able to be free of using the best e-mail format for every situation. And
> so it does Thunderbird/Icedove but not Kmail :-(

yes, I didn't finish reading the OP's original request, I forgot about the
>OP's details can be edited out?

I used thunderbird all last week, while I was on vacation, and I love the
ability to forward emails, while keeping the HTML formatting AND removing all
the offending Email To:'s and....

the question is, do I want to try to go to all the trouble of converting my
years of kmail mail, to MBOX format...
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800