Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Tuesday 19 October 2010 20:55:07 Camaleón wrote:
> > Is there a trick to forwarding emails in KMail so that all that happens
> > is that the OP's email content is preserved along with any attachments
> > but that the OP's details can be edited out?
>
> AFAICT, no.

Copy and paste the email content and attach the attachment?

I personally don't actually want all email clients to be identical.  We have
choice.  Those who like what Icedove does can use Icedove, those who love
Pine can use Pine, and those of us who love Kmail can use Kmail.

You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all
of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time. :-)

Lisi