Re: KMail - forwarding issues

Paul Cartwright put forth on 10/30/2010 10:34 AM:

> the question is, do I want to try to go to all the trouble of converting my
> years of kmail mail, to MBOX format...

You may not have to, as it can be done automatically.  If you have an
IMAP account somewhere simply copy all your email folders to the IMAP
server.  Attach TB or another MUA to that account, and copy the emails
down again.  After you're satisfied all is well, delete the old kmail
emails, and remove those from the IMAP server.  Might take a little
longer than file conversion if the IMAP server is the other side of a
DSL line, but there'll be zero chance of conversion problems.

--
Stan