Release File Expired on: csclub.uwaterloo.ca

Hello,

I am not really sure to whom I should inform, but it is my understanding that mirror.csclub.waterloo.ca is (or at least was) an official Debian mirror in Canada.

I am in no way affiliated with the Waterloo university or aware of a contact for the mirror.

It appears as if their apt-repo has expired in some way?

After changing my sources to point to http.us.debian.org, the error went away immediately.

I thought I should mention it hear, as I am hoping at least one of the more enlighten Debian user might know whats going on, or what can be done to get the mirror back up!

Thanks

-M