Re: Strange behaviour in Debian Lenny

On 22/09/10 20:26, polloxx wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Scott Ferguson
> <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 22/09/10 17:35, polloxx wrote:
>>> Dear,
>>>
>>> I have a strange behaviour in Debian Lenny.
>>> In /etc/rc2.d (default runlevel), some startup scripts run tice when
>>> booting.

</snip>

Mea culpa - I may have given you bum steer earlier. I managed to locate
boottimes05 chart but can see no duplicated services in it - (though I
would have fixed those in runs 00 through 02), *and* those charts were
done with Debian4 :-(

I "think" one of the scripts that was run twice was hwclocksomething.

I used boottimes (pulled from Xandros), though Lenny provides bootchart
which has similar functionality, and should allow you to (at least) find
the duplicated services a little easier than digging through run levels.

Cheers

--
*In case you never receive this mail, please notify me immediately*