Re: Release File Expired on: csclub.uwaterloo.ca

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:38:42 -0400 (EDT), Mike Viau wrote:

> I am not really sure to whom I should inform, but it is my understanding
> that mirror.csclub.waterloo.ca is (or at least was) an official
> Debian mirror in Canada.  I am in no way affiliated with the Waterloo
> university or aware of a contact for the mirror.
>
> It appears as if their apt-repo has expired in some way?
>
> After changing my sources to point to http.us.debian.org, the error went
> away immediately.  I thought I should mention it hear, as I am hoping at
> least one of the more enlighten Debian user might know whats going on,
> or what can be done to get the mirror back up!

The official list of all public Debian mirrors is published here:

   http://www.debian.org/mirrors/list

If the mirror is listed here, which it does not appear to be, then you
should report problems with official public Debian mirrors on the
debian-mirrors mailing list.  If the mirror is not listed, then choose
another one that is.  It appears that the correct domain name is

   mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca

(Note the "u" in front of "waterloo", which is missing in your original
post.)  I'm not sure if you made a typo when posting or if you left off
the u when actually trying to access the archive.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :