Re: ps - Illegal Instruction

On 9/20/2010 8:27 AM, Eric Viseur wrote:
Okay.  Allow me to make things clear.
Most of us DON'T F****** KNOW why it doesn't work.  But it came to us
that it won't work no matter what we do.  I personnally tried to have
Virtual PC work with Linux on 7 'cause I have Windows XP Mode running,
but i couldn't get it to work.  Try ALOT of possible configuration.
Almost all of them, if not all.  But still couldn't get a stable Debian
VM running.

So, yeah, we don't know how to get it to work with MVPC.  And don't know
where exactly the problem lies.  Obvously Microsoft didn't include some
things Linux needs.  It's a choice, everyone has an opinion about this,
it's not the point of this mail.  So we offer you alternatives.  If it
isn't enough for you, just chill out.  If you're not open for discussion
about this, WE CAN'T HELP YOU.  Try elsewhere.

No offense intended on this mail.  I'm tired of reading people talking
to a wall (you).

You just don't get it.  NOT EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE	!

The bottom line here is - I get it working on Virtual PC or have to dump lenny. Period.

And maybe YOU can't help me.  But OTHERS are trying to be helpful.

SO GET OFF MY BACK.  IF YOU CAN'T BE HELPFUL, THEN STFU!