Re: ps - Illegal Instruction

Okay.  Allow me to make things clear.
Most of us DON'T F****** KNOW why it doesn't work.  But it came to us that it won't work no matter what we do.  I personnally tried to have Virtual PC work with Linux on 7 'cause I have Windows XP Mode running, but i couldn't get it to work.  Try ALOT of possible configuration.  Almost all of them, if not all.  But still couldn't get a stable Debian VM running.

So, yeah, we don't know how to get it to work with MVPC.  And don't know where exactly the problem lies.  Obvously Microsoft didn't include some things Linux needs.  It's a choice, everyone has an opinion about this, it's not the point of this mail.  So we offer you alternatives.  If it isn't enough for you, just chill out.  If you're not open for discussion about this, WE CAN'T HELP YOU.  Try elsewhere.

No offense intended on this mail.  I'm tired of reading people talking to a wall (you).