Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

On 09/09/2010 12:29 PM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mi, 08 sep 10, 19:24:11, Gilbert Sullivan wrote:
On 09/08/2010 06:04 PM, Celejar wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:25:44 -0400
Gilbert Sullivan<whirlygig@comcast.net>   wrote:

youtube.com watching dumb stuff I don't need to be watching. I used to
just use youtube-dl, and that tended to make me more choosy about what I
would bother with.

+1 for youtube-dl.  I just grab whatever I want, and watch it later
with a proper player.

http://www.youtube.com/html5

Works with chromium-browser and epiphany.

Regards,
Andrei

Well, heck! That's going to turn me into a (more) useless blob! I'm going to tell my wife that it's your fault, Andrei.

I'll tell her...I'm testing -- yes, I'm testing software for the "good of the community". That's what I'll tell her...

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Uh, seriously, thanks!