Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@gmail.com> wrote:
AT> Except with text-only browsers, you lose the ability to view images,
AT> video, and other interactive features that the web provides.

	well, not quite. i continue to use lynx as my primary browser,
with zgv in my .mailcap & svgalibs still chugging along. images come up
just fine! granted i have to swap to x for the fancy bullshit, & i'm
using firefox there - but i don't prefer it. i only spend about 5% of my
time in x anyhow; i'm a CLI girl.

lish
crank@got.net