Re: Squeeze System "Bricked" after Software Upgrades 09/04

On 09/04/2010 01:44 PM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
Install apt-listbugs.  That way before the packages installs, you will
get a list of reported bugs against that package and you can decide if
you want to continue or not.

Thank you for the heads-up on that. I actually have apt-listchanges installed and thought that it would have warned me of something like this. Apparently not. Either that, or I don't know how to use it.

Regards,
Gilbert