Re: module-assistant not detecting kernel headers

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir@cohens.org.il> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 06:19:49AM -0400, Anticept . wrote:
>>
>> Fixed that symlink too, unfortunately this did not help.
>>
>> Module-assistant appears to be malfunctioning as well. After it fails
>> to find the kernel headers,
>
> You can assist it: -k /path/to/kernel/source/directory

This did not help. Unfortunately, I found a bug report where alsa
1.0.23 will NOT compile with m-a at this point in time.

I'm going to try and just slip the alsa source into the kernel source
and rebuild. Will keep up to date on the result.

-Anticept