ssh error

Dear debian-users!
We have 4 squeeze servers in cluster and with some non-free software installed. Hostbased ssh authorization is used and working on manual connections. But if the software tries to connect to another computer (through perl script) there is an error:

/usr/bin/ssh: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkrb5.so.3: symbol krb5int_utf8_lentab, version krb5support_0_MIT not defined in file libkrb5support.so.0 with link time reference

Here is some info about the software on both servers.
vit@host ~ # dpkg -l libc6 'openssh*' 'libkrb*'
||/ Name Version Description
+++-=================-=================-==================================================
ii libc6 2.11.2-2 Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii libkrb5-3 1.8.3+dfsg~beta1- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
un libkrb53 <none> (no description available)
ii libkrb5support0 1.8.3+dfsg~beta1- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library
ii openssh-blacklist 0.4.1 list of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA ke
ii openssh-blacklist 0.4.1 list of non-default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DS
ii openssh-client 1:5.5p1-4 secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to re
ii openssh-server 1:5.5p1-4 secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from

Can you help me fighting with these errors?
With best regards,
Koroteev Victor.