Re: Tiny Console Fonts - Almost Fixed

On 8/5/10, Jordon Bedwell <jordon@envygeeks.com> wrote:
> On 8/5/2010 12:54 PM, Sven Joachim wrote:
>> The solution is to use a bigger font, as I had tried to explain.
>
> Yes, that was your solution, until he explained (which you merrily
> missed apparently) that even though he used your "fix" the font resets
> back to a small size a little ways into the boot.

It's not that you got small fonts back.  It's that console-tools
doesn't support the combination of font and size you selected.  A
message is prompted out of dpkg-reconfigure when that happens usually.
 So using kbd instead of console-tools, and then running
dpkg-reconfigure agian, usually takes care of that problem.

--
Javier.