Re: Network crashes under heavy load

I posted this earlier but it's not appeared on the list for some reason:

Sorry about the delay I didn't have a chance to try anything yesterday.
Anyway I've just tried a direct connection, updating BIOS, compiling and
installing the latest drivers and it's still the same, if not worse - it
seems I can crash it with as little as two iperf runs now. I'm still
relatively inexperienced with Linux though so I might be doing something
wrong. I haven't managed to find that PCI card yet but I'll keep looking
or try to borrow one from a friend or something.

I'm using an Intel Atom D510MO board and no RAID.