Re: Misleading Debian's installer choice

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mi, 30 iun 10, 10:29:20, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>

>> I find this perfect, but it should be coupled with the impossibility of
>> putting on two partitions the same stuff, i.e. putting /var on two
>> partitions, for example.
>>

> For this there would have to be two /var in the tree ;)

Yes, but

*  your idea of the tree is a good idea (at least to me);
* in the installation procedure, one can choose to install the same
stuff at different places. Or the effect of choosing such a thing is
undocumented, and it should not be interesting to do.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Love is like war, Easy to start, Hard to end, Impossible to forget.