Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

On 2010年05月28日 05:05, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> Yes, and it's an interesting trick you thought of.
>
> But, wouldn't the CDCSS people all send mail from the same domain? This
> way you can just filter on the domain part of the From: e-mail address,
> or am I missing something?

But I am also in charge of the web projects of CDCSS and half of the
people I deal on their Web projects are also the people I deal with
their IT helpdesk needs. In fact, this is a usual situation if you run a
small company targeting small customers: you run several types
businesses with them, and every one from them work on several types of
needs.