Re: How to schedule for a repeated task?

node? Before? I'd really need to look at the script you are using, the
one produced by the autoexpect session, but you could try either sending
an extra `exit' string or sending a control-C (send \003)
Take a look here¹ for more ASCII Control Characters.
When exactly you need to press Control-C? After exiting the remote
Thank you for your reply. Actually, I need to press Ctrl-C after each iteration value of 'i' in the 'for i in' loop. Please find attached the 'script.exp' that my autoexpect has created. I tried for your proposed procedure to send extra 'exit' or 'send \003' in the 'script.exp' but it didn't solve the problem. Please help me to correct it.