Re: How to schedule for a repeated task?

On 5/4/2010 10:01 PM, hadi motamedi wrote:
>>telnet, as in the original responses. Google gives several example scripts With many thanks for your reply, I found very simple expect telnet examples (like the case that I am dealing with) so I wrote for the same but it doesn't work my case. Do you think it may come from the fact that the remote node is VxWorks or maybe some mistake in my code?

It doesn't matter what the remote system is, as long as it has telnet, which I'm assuming it does, since that's what you originally asked about. To be able to help, we would need to know the output you are getting when you run it, and probably the contents of the expect script that you are using (edit out any passwords).