Re: Icedove/Thunderbird 3.0 (was Re: The future of "nv" ...)

That's true! I also hate cosmetics changes.
After upgrade I was scared that it mess all my sub folders.
But at least in Thunderbird/Icedove it is possible to turn back on old
way.

How? I've minimized the damage, but still don't like it.

When it is first time opened afther upgrade there is second tab "Migration Assistant". You can also find him under "Help" In every changed option is "use original $x" button. $x= toolbar, all folders, etc.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic